- About LWW
· AP Updates for Schools Impacted by Coronavirus
· SAT and PSAT testing has been postponed.
· Active Coping Calendar
· Nami’s COVID-19 Resource and Information Guide
· Linden Oaks Virtual Assessments—Request an assessment online
· Community Resource List
· Teaching through Coronavirus
· QPR training online (suicide prevention)
· Rosecrance: offering phone/virtual assessments call Laura Schramm directly at 708-302-9194. Once assessed, they are providing Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) and our Prevention and Early Intervention Program (PEI) virtually as well. In addition, if a parent is in need of support, Parent Café support group is now being offered virtually. Parents can email Sandra Riley at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
· ForeverU has launched an online peer group which allows 7-12 grade students to have access to weekly mentorship, personal development programming, and a supportive peer community during this difficult season. Parents/guardians can find more information and sign up their child at the following link: www.foreverumovement.org/peergroups
Recent & Upcoming Events: