Lincoln-Way Students Compete in 2021 Scholastic Art CompetitionThursday, February 18, 2021
Students in Lincoln-Way Community High School District 210 competed in the 2021 Scholastic Art Competition. The Scholastic Art Show is the most recognized and prestigious high school art exhibition in the nation. In our region, 46 area schools submitted 1,739 works of art with only 475 pieces awarded and accepted into the show. Awards are categorized into Honorable Mention, Silver, and Gold Awards. Gold Award recipients will move on to compete nationally in New York.
The following Lincoln-Way students won an award this year:
• Alexandria Bryant - Lincoln-Way East - 1 Honorable Mention Award
• Jenna Davis - Lincoln-Way West - 1 Gold Award/2 Silver Awards/1 Honorable Mention Award
• Amani Hammoud - Lincoln-Way Central - 2 Silver Awards
• Haley Ramos - Lincoln-Way Central - 1 Gold Award
• Delaney Zack - Lincoln-Way West - 2 Silver Awards/2 Honorable Mention Awards