Message from Superintendent Tingley September 18, 2020Friday, September 18, 2020
Hello Lincoln-Way Families-
Thank you for your patience and support during the last three weeks of Remote Learning.
On Monday September 21, students will begin in-person Blended Learning. Please note that the most significant change from Remote to Blended Learning is how we define our A and B days.
For Blended Learning, A and B days are defined by student last names:
• “A” Day: Student last names A-L.
• “B” Day: Student last names M-Z.
Students will attend school in the buildings on their assigned in-person day; on the alternate day, they can expect 20 – 60 minutes of independent learning activities/tasks per class. Monday, September 21 will be an "A" Day, followed by Tuesday, September 22 as a "B" Day.
A few reminders pertaining to Blended Learning:
• Students must complete a Health Self-Certification Screening via Skyward before entering the building. Click HERE
for information on how to complete the screening.
• Random temperature checks will be conducted as students enter the building.
• Masks must be properly worn throughout the day, including while riding a bus.
• Students and staff will be expected to maintain social distance.
• Additional cleaning measures and protocols are in place.
• Breakfast and/or lunch will be available for pre-order purchase. To pre-order for next week, click HERE
• Transportation information is located in Skyward.
We look forward to welcoming our students back into our buildings and continuing to provide educational opportunities.
R. Scott Tingley